What is BritBox? – South Africa
BritBox is a subscription service that provides access to the best of British television.
You can watch your favourite British shows like Peaky Blinders, The Crown and The Durrells in high-definition on any device that supports the service.
BritBox is available in the following Countries
- United States
- The United Kingdom
- South Africa
Sign up & watch BritBox Today!
9 Reasons to Subscribe to BritBox
- Exclusive content that you can’t find anywhere else.
- No commercials
- Keep up with the latest shows from the UK.
- Access to a wide selection of classic British television.
- Watch shows offline so you can enjoy them anytime, anywhere.
- Use BritBox on multiple devices.
- Cancel your subscription at any time.
- Get a free trial so you can try BritBox before you commit to a subscription.
- Supporting British television and helping to keep it alive and thriving.
Features of a BritBox Subscription
- Stream at 1090p & Some TV 4K
- Supported devices: Smart TV, tablet, Smartphone, computer
- User Profiles: 1
- 5 Simultaneous streams
- How many devices: Unlimited Devices
- Downloads only available with Apple TV
- 141 Titles are available & Growing
BritBox Cost & Subscription Plans
- Monthly Cost @ R99.99
- Yearly Cost @ R999.99
- Monthly Cost @ $7.99
- Yearly Cost @ $79.99
- Monthly Cost @ $9.99
- Yearly Cost @ $99.99
- Monthly Cost @ $8.99
- Yearly Cost @ $89.99
- Monthly Cost @ 89SEK
- Yearly Cost @ 695SEK
- Monthly Cost @ 89NOK
- Yearly Cost @ 699NOK
- Monthly Cost @ €7.99
- Yearly Cost @ €59.99
- Monthly Cost @ 79DDK
- Yearly Cost @ 599DDK
What are the BritBox Payment Options?
- China UnionPay
- V Pay
- American Express
- Cartes Bancaires
- Visa Electron
- Gift cards
- Google Play
BritBox FREE 7-Day Trial
Want to try BritBox for free? Just sign up for a 7-day trial!
You’ll get access to thousands of hours of British TV shows and films, including exclusive content from ITV and Channel 4.
You can catch up on all your favourite shows, like Coronation Street and EastEnders.
If you have been looking for a way to watch British TV without paying any money, this is it!
All you need to do is sign up for your free trial today!
The BritBox App is a great way to watch British TV shows and movies.
The app is easy to use and has a wide variety of content. It is available on iOS, Android, and web browsers.
If you’re a fan of British TV, then the BritBox App is a must-have.
Download the latest version of the BritBox App from the Apple or Google store.
Google Play Store
5 Features of the BritBox App
- User-friendly interface that is easy to navigate
- Create a custom watchlist of your favourite shows
- Push notifications for new episodes of your favourite shows
- Ability to stream content on your mobile device, tablet, or computer
- Comprehensive library of British tv shows and movie
APK available for download
BritBox Sign Up – Easy Process
Creating a BritBox account is simple and only takes a few minutes.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to BritBox’s website and click on the “Sign in” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Select “Subscribe Now”
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and country of residence.
- Choose a payment method – you can pay with a credit or debit card
- Click on the “Start My Free Trial” button to start your trial (you will not be charged until after your trial period ends).
- That’s it! You can now start watching British TV shows on
How To Activate your Device – BritBox Code
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do that:
- Go to the website and sign up for an account.
- Once you have an account, you will need to activate your device.
- To do this, go to the “Account” page and then click on “Device Activation”.
- Enter the code that is displayed on your screen into the box on the website and then click “Activate”
- Once your device is activated, you will be able to log in and start watching BritBox!
How to Log in? – BritBox Login
Here’s a quick guide to logging into your account
- Visit the website and click on the “Sign in” button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on the “Sign in” button
- Trouble logging in, be sure to click on the “Forgot your password?” link and follow the instructions.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to access all of the great content!
Supported BritBox Devices
For the Web
- Internet Explorer web browsers
- MS Edge
- Streaming Devices
- Must Run Android OS 5.0
- 4th generation and upwards
- TV Stick
- Fire Edition TVs
- Version 2 and upwards
- Fully Supported
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
Tablets & Mobile
- iPad & iPhone
Casting & Mirroring
BritBox Quality – Video
They offer content in HD (high definition) resolution.
While some older shows are available in standard definition, the majority of content is in HD.
- SD Quality @ 0.7GB per hour
- HD Quality @ 3GB per hour
- UHD Quality @ 7.2GB per hour
How to Change the Video Quality?
- At present, you cannot change the video quality
- The Cleaner
- Hope Street
- Why Didnt They Ask Evans?
- Gardeners World
- Murder in Provence
- Moone Boy
- Fawlty Towers
- Click here for the Full List
- Educating Rita
- The Importance Of Being Earnest
- A Queen is Crowned
- Bugsy Malone
- The Inbetweeners 2
- Carry On Camping
- Oliver Twist
- Click here for the Full List
BritBox 2022 Series
- Blue Lights
- Coming Undone
- A Town Called Malice
- But When We Dance
- Conversations with Friends
- Best Interests
- A Spy Among Friends
- Click here for the Full List
Is BritBox Worth It?
It’s a great option for fans of British TV who want to watch their favourite shows online without having to pirate them.
The library of content is constantly expanding, and the app is available on most devices.
So if you’re looking for a good way to watch British TV shows online, then YES it is definitely worth checking out.
Guide on Troubleshooting
If you’re still having trouble playing videos, try the following:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable connection before trying to stream videos.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your browser. This can help fix some playback issues.
- Restart your router. This can help clear any congestions that might be causing problems with your connection.
- Check if there are any updates available for your browser. Outdated browsers can sometimes cause playback issues.
- Disable any ad blockers or other browser extensions that you might be using. These can sometimes interfere with the player.
- Try playing the video in another browser. This can help narrow down the problem to a specific browser.
People also ASK – BritBox South Africa
BritBox Account – The Process
- To sign up for an account, simply go to their website and click on the “Subscribe” button.
- You’ll then be asked to provide your email address and create a password.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to access the library of shows and movies. Enjoy!
It is a streaming service that offers programming from the BBC and ITV, two of the largest broadcasters in the United Kingdom.
The selection of programming varies by country. The service also offers a wide selection of documentaries, lifestyle shows, children’s programming, and movies.
BritBox on Samsung TV
- Once your TV is connected to the internet,
- Open the Samsung Smart Hub and search for “BritBox.”
- Click on the icon and select “Sign In.”
- Enter your username and password, and then click “Sign In.”
- You can now watch all of your favourite British TV shows on your Samsung TV
Is BritBox free?
No, it is not free.
- It is a subscription-based streaming service that offers British TV shows and movies.
Can BritBox be watched abroad
Yes, you can!
Why is BritBox not working?
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Close all other open tabs and windows on your browser
- Disable any ad blockers or extensions you may have installed on your browser
- Try streaming from a different device or network connection
BritBox number of devices
You can use up to 5 devices at the same time.
How do I install the BritBox app for my LG Smart TV?
The app can be installed on your LG Smart TV by following these simple steps:
- From the main screen of your LG Smart TV, scroll to the left and select ‘LG Apps’.
- Scroll down and select ‘Search’.
- In the search bar, type in ‘BritBox’.
- Select the app from the search results.
- Click on the ‘Install’ button.
- The app will now be installed on your LG Smart TV.
BritBox for Firestick?
It’s available as an app on many devices, including the Amazon Fire Stick.
BritBox how to watch?
You can watch it on the web, or on your phone, tablet, or streaming device.
- Just go to the website or download the app from the iTunes store or Google Play.
BritBox user profiles
User profiles are currently very limited.
- You can only see the profile of the person who added a show to your watchlist
- You can’t see any other user’s watchlists or ratings.
- However, I’m sure that this will be expanded in future updates to the site.
BritBox for Android TV
Yes, they are fully supported.
Why is BritBox so bad?
- Selection of shows is limited
- Quality of the shows is often poor
- Expensive to subscribe
How often does BritBox update?
They update their content on a regular basis, adding new titles and rotating out older ones.
- You can check the website or app to see what’s currently available.
BritBox monthly fee
The fee for South Africa is R99.99 per month
BritBox Unsubscribe – learn how
To unsubscribe, please follow these steps:
- Go to the My Account tab on the website.
- Click on Subscriptions in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to find your subscription and click on Manage Subscription.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and then confirm by clicking Cancel Subscription again on the next screen.
Why does BritBox keep buffering?
It keeps buffering because the internet connection is too slow.
- Try restarting your router or modem to see if that helps.
- If not, try using a different browser.
- Sometimes switching to a different browser can help speed up the connection.
- Also, make sure that you are not using an ad blocker as that can also cause issues with loading times.
BritBox for Roku
You can add it to your Roku streaming device by following these steps:
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for BritBox.
- Select Add Channel.
- Once the channel is added, launch it and sign up or log in with your existing account.
- Start streaming your favourite British shows!
Streaming TV Services Comparison
You Tube TV
Amazon Video Prime