Diamonds Wanted: Sell Diamonds Now For Fast Cash
If you’re considering selling your precious diamonds, the time has never been better. It is very easy sell diamonds.
With a growing demand for these exquisite gemstones and a thriving diamond market, potential customers can now quickly convert their diamonds into cash without any hassle.
- Renowned diamond traders understand how important it is to obtain top value while maintaining safety and discretion throughout the entire process.
This approach ensures that every client receives exceptional service, as well as competitive offers on their valuable stones.
With trustworthy buyers available nationwide in cities such as Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and beyond; it’s easy to find reliable dealers right in your local area who are willing to buy various forms of diamond jewellery ranging from engagement rings to necklaces.
Sell Your Diamonds To Respected Diamond Traders Right In Your Neighborhood
Exchange your diamonds for cash with complete discretion and security by selling to reputable diamond traders in your local community.
Protected And Discreet
Selling diamonds can be a sensitive matter, especially when you’re dealing with high-value and personal items.
- That’s why it’s crucial to choose a diamond trader that offers protected and discreet services for customers like yourself.
When deciding on a diamond buyer, look out for those who provide secure consultation spaces where your valuable pieces are assessed by certified gemologists away from prying eyes.
- A trustworthy trader will also handle all documentation with utmost confidentiality, only sharing relevant information as needed during negotiations.
Exchange Your Diamonds For Funds
Exchanging your diamonds for funds has never been easier, thanks to reputable and respected diamond traders in your neighbourhood.
- This process allows you to convert the value of your precious stones into cash, providing an immediate financial boost when you need it most.
Whatever the reason may be, trusted local dealers ensure secure transactions through their vast knowledge of sellable diamonds and intricacies in valuations.
- No longer do you have to worry about being short-changed by illegitimate buyers or facing daunting fluctuations in diamond prices as mentioned earlier.
Also Buyers Of Jewellery, Platinum, Gold, Gold Coins, Silver
- Jewellery: Diamond traders often buy various types of jewellery, such as necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings made from precious metals or adorned with gemstones.
- Platinum: Known for its durability and rarity, Platinum is a highly sought-after precious metal that dealers are interested in purchasing.
- Gold: Apart from diamonds, gold remains one of the most popular items brought into dealers. This includes gold jewellery and bullion bars.
- Gold Coins: Collectible gold coins or those with historic importance can fetch a high price when sold to reputable buyers.
- Silver: Just like gold and platinum, silver is another precious metal that attracts interest from buyers.
Diamond Dealers Welcome All Kinds Of Diamonds For Purchase
You may be surprised to learn that diamond dealers are always looking for all kinds of diamonds to purchase.
Whether it’s a loose stone or set in jewellery, round cut or emerald-cut, large carat or small carat – they’ll take it all!
- Selling diamonds for fast cash has never been easier with a growing demand for these precious gems.
- Reputable diamond traders provide secure and discreet services while offering professional evaluations at no cost to ensure top value.
- Trusted buyers welcome all kinds of diamonds, including round brilliant cut, princess cut, cushion cut, emerald cut, Asscher cut and radiant cut diamonds.
- Diamond traders also purchase other valuable items like jewellery, platinum, gold coins and silver.
Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Round brilliant cut diamonds are the most popular diamond shape, representing about 75% of all diamonds sold.
- Round brilliant cut diamonds have been the standard for round cut diamonds since the 20th century.
- A round brilliant diamond can cost up to 35% more per carat than an equally heavy fancy – shaped diamond with the same color and cut.
- Round brilliant cut diamonds have 57 or 58 facets that are designed to reflect as much light as possible, making them extremely sparkly and shiny.
- The round brilliant cut diamond is highly versatile and can be used in many types of jewelry designs, from classic solitaires to more modern halo or pave settings.
- People often associate round brilliant cut diamonds with engagement rings because of their popularity and timeless appeal.
Princess Cut Diamonds
- Popularity: Princess-cut diamonds have been the most popular fancy cut for engagement rings since their creation in 1980.
- Affordability: They are often less expensive than round brilliant cut diamonds, making them a great option for budget-conscious buyers.
- Cut Quality: When selecting a princess-cut diamond, look for one with a color grade of G or higher and a clarity grade of VS2 or higher.
- Shape: The princess cut’s square shape allows it to stand out from other diamond cuts.
- Versatility: The clean lines and modern feel of the princess cut make it suitable for any setting or style.
Consider these factors when shopping for your perfect engagement ring.
Cushion Cut Diamonds (Sell Diamonds)
Cushion cut diamonds are a popular choice for those looking for a unique and vintage-inspired diamond.
- The cushion cut diamond has been around since the earliest diamond cutting styles.
- It is also known as the pillow – cut or candlelight diamond due to its soft, rounded corners and larger facets.
- Cushion cut diamonds can be square-shaped or rectangular-shaped but have a soft, pillow-like appearance.
- Despite being less popular than round cut diamonds, cushion cut diamonds still offer a significant amount of brilliance.
- Cushion cuts have gained popularity in recent years due to their ability to hide inclusions and their gentle appeal.
- Cushion cuts pair well with many different types of settings and bands, making them highly versatile and customizable.
- They can be found in both modern and vintage – inspired designs, appealing to a range of personal styles.
- Cushion cuts come in many colours and grades, so it’s important to work with an experienced diamond buyer who can guide you through the evaluation process.
Emerald Cut Diamonds
Emerald cut diamonds have a vintage appeal and are associated with organised, resourceful, disciplined, and decisive personalities.
- This diamond shape is one of the oldest with roots dating back thousands of years. It is a step-cut diamond with long parallel facets, giving it a clean and elegant look.
When considering purchasing an emerald cut diamond, keep in mind that they cost less per carat than brilliant cuts due to their clear, linear planes.
They are ideal for engagement rings due to their beautiful shape and timeless appeal. When searching for an emerald cut diamond, consider factors such as cut quality, colour, and clarity to get the best value for your money.
- Other related search terms include the price per carat of emerald cut diamonds compared to other shapes like radiant cuts or princess cuts.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell an emerald cut diamond or any other type of diamond jewellery, reputable diamond dealers welcome all kinds of diamonds for purchase and can guide you through the process with discretion and expertise.
Asscher Cut Diamonds
- The Asscher cut was first introduced in 1902 by the Asscher Brothers of Amsterdam.
- This cut features step – cut facets, creating a unique and clean look often compared to “square emeralds.”
- Asscher cut diamonds typically have 58 facets, with trimmed corners adding to their appeal.
- The straight – edged facets of an Asscher cut diamond offer remarkable clarity and transparency.
- While not as popular as round brilliant or princess cut diamonds, the demand for Asscher cut diamonds has increased in recent years due to their distinctive appearance.
- A 0.8ct Asscher diamond is rare and highly sought after, offering great value for money compared to other diamond shapes.
- When shopping for an Asscher cut diamond, pay attention to its symmetry and proportions for maximum visual appeal.
Radiant Cut Diamonds
Radiant cut diamonds are a popular choice for those looking to buy an engagement ring or diamond jewelry.
- Radiant cut diamonds have a rectangular or square shape with truncated corners, giving them a unique octagonal appearance.
- They are known for their exceptional sparkle and brilliance due to their 70 facets.
- The radiant cut diamond was developed in the 1970s by Henry Grossbard, who wanted to create a diamond that had the beauty of both the emerald cut and the brilliant cut.
- Radiant cut diamonds come in various color grades, ranging from D (colorless) to Z (light yellow or brown).
- In terms of clarity, radiant cut diamonds can have blemishes or inclusions visible to the naked eye but still maintain their sparkle and beauty.
- The best quality radiant-cut diamonds often have a depth percentage between 60% and 70%, a table percentage between 60% and 70%, and an overall length-to-width ratio between 1.00:1.05.
- Radiant – cut diamonds are among the most durable diamond shapes due to their edges being protected by truncated corners, making them suitable for everyday wear.
Oval-cut diamonds are a popular shape for those looking for a unique and elegant appearance in their diamond jewelry.
- Oval-cut diamonds have been in use for centuries, with the first recorded oval-shaped diamond being cut in the 1300s.
- Oval – cut diamonds typically have 56 to 58 facets, allowing for plenty of reflection and refraction of light, resulting in exceptional brilliance and fire.
- These elongated shapes can appear larger than round brilliant cut diamonds of the same quality, color, clarity, and carat weight due to their shape.
- Oval-cut diamonds can come in a variety of proportions, with length-to-width ratios ranging from 1.25:1 to 1.75:1. The most common ratio is around 1.5:1.
- While oval – cut diamonds may not be quite as sparkly as round brilliant cut diamonds due to their fewer facets, they make up for it with their unique shape and versatility.
- Oval-cut diamonds can often be less expensive than round brilliant cut diamonds while still maintaining high quality. This makes them an excellent option for those on a budget who still want a high-end look.
Marquise Cut Diamonds
Marquise cut diamonds are a popular diamond shape for engagement rings.
- This modern diamond cut takes inspiration from the oval shaped diamond and incorporates its length, resulting in a unique and elongated shape.
- The name “marquise” comes from the French word “marquis,” which refers to a nobleman ranking above a count but below a duke. The shape of this diamond was said to resemble the mouth of the Marquise de Pompadour, who was King Louis XV’s mistress.
- The ideal length-to-width ratio for marquise cut diamonds is between 1.75:1 and 2.25:1. However, personal preference plays a significant role in selecting the right ratio.
- Due to their elongated shape, marquise cut diamonds can appear larger than other diamonds of the same carat weight.
- Reputable diamond dealers welcome all types of diamonds for purchase, including marquise cut diamonds. It’s important to purchase your diamond through trusted dealers to ensure quality and fair pricing.
- Marquise cut diamonds can be more expensive due to their unique shape and rarity.
Pear Cut Diamonds
- Pear cut diamonds have an elongated teardrop shape that can create a flattering and elongating effect on the finger.
- These cuts are an amalgam of the round brilliant cut and an elongated end shape. As such, they offer a little bit of both worlds in terms of sparkle and elegance.
- Pear cut diamonds have a lower price than popular brilliant cuts, making them an affordable option for those looking for luxury without breaking the bank.
- Pear cut diamonds are a top choice for engagement rings and look stunning in traditional or unique settings. The unique shape can also make them stand out in eye-catching necklaces and earrings.
- When selecting a pear cut diamond, it’s important to pay attention to the length-to-width ratio as well as the symmetry and bow-tie effect (a dark spot in the center caused by poor cutting). With the right proportions, pear cut diamonds can look breathtakingly beautiful while saving you money compared to other diamond cuts.
Heart Cut Diamonds
- The heart cut diamond is a “fancy cut” diamond, meaning it has a unique shape that is distinct from more traditional cuts like the round or princess cut.
- Creating a heart – shaped diamond is challenging work, as the stone needs to be shaped in such a way that both halves of the heart are symmetrical.
- A typical heart – shaped diamond will have between 57 and 59 facets, which gives it lots of sparkle and makes it visually appealing.
- Heart – shaped diamonds can be set in a variety of ways, but one popular option for engagement rings is to have the point facing downwards, toward the finger. This gives the ring an elegant and romantic look.
- One famous example of a heart – shaped diamond is the “Yellow Heart,” which was discovered in South Africa in the 1990s. This stunning stone weighs over 100 carats and was eventually sold at auction for over $2 million.
Fancy Colour Diamonds
Fancy colour diamonds are a rare and exquisite type of diamond that can come in various colours such as yellow, pink, blue, and green.
- The more intense the colour of a fancy diamond, the more expensive it usually is due to its rarity.
- Fancy colour diamonds get their unique hues from chemical impurities or structural defects in their crystal lattice structure.
- The popularity of fancy coloured diamonds has risen significantly in recent years due to celebrities wearing these stones on the red carpet.
- Fancy colour diamond prices are determined based on the GIA grading system used for traditional white diamonds but with additional categories for hue, tone, and saturation.
- Pink and blue fancy colour diamonds are among the most valuable and sought after due to their extreme rarity.
Large Carat Diamonds
Large carat diamonds are very valuable due to their rarity. If you have a diamond that is over 2 carats, it may be considered a large carat diamond.
- Diamond dealers welcome all kinds of diamonds for purchase, including large carat stones.
- The value of a diamond increases exponentially with its size. For example, a 3-carat diamond will be worth more than three times the value of a 1-carat diamond.
- Large carat diamonds are highly sought after by collectors and investors. They can potentially fetch high prices, particularly if they are of exceptional quality.
- It is important to have your large carat diamond appraised by a certified gemologist or diamond expert before attempting to sell it. This will give you an accurate idea of its true value and help you negotiate a fair price when selling.
- Keep in mind that the diamond market is constantly changing, so the value of your large carat diamond may fluctuate based on supply and demand. It’s always best to work with reputable dealers who can offer fair prices based on current market conditions.
Diamond Buyers Accept Diamond Jewellery In All Forms And Designs
Whether it’s a diamond engagement ring, necklace, bracelet or watch, all types of diamond jewelry are accepted by reputable diamond buyers.
Diamond Engagement Rings
- The tradition of proposing with a diamond engagement ring dates back to ancient Rome.
- De Beers’ “A Diamond is Forever” campaign in the 1940s helped cement diamonds as the go-to choice for engagement rings.
- The value of a diamond engagement ring can vary depending on the cut, clarity, carat, and colour of the stone.
- Tiffany and Co. is known for their high – quality diamond pieces that maintain their value well.
- When selling a diamond engagement ring, it’s important to have it appraised by a reputable dealer to determine its true market value.
- Diamond buyers accept all types of diamond earrings, from simple studs to elaborate chandeliers.
- The value of diamond earrings is determined by factors such as the cut, clarity, colour, and carat weight of the diamonds.
- It’s important to have your diamond earrings appraised by a certified gemologist to determine their true value.
- To get the best price when selling your diamond earrings, consider selling them to a respected diamond trader in your area.
- Diamond traders often offer on-the-spot cash payments for diamond earrings that meet their criteria.
- Before selling your diamond earrings, make sure they are clean and free from damage or scratches.
- When negotiating with a potential buyer, be prepared to provide information about the origin and history of your diamond earrings.
- Diamond necklaces come in various forms and designs, including chokers, pendants, and strands.
- The value of a diamond necklace depends on factors such as carat weight, cut, color, and clarity.
- Resale value is an essential factor to consider while buying a diamond necklace, and most jewelers offer a 90% prevailing price rate.
- Diamond experts offer a secure and quick way to sell diamond necklaces online, ensuring you get the best possible value for your piece.
- There are debates in the jewelry industry about natural vs lab – created or synthetic diamonds. It is essential to understand the differences before making a purchase or selling any diamond jewelry.
- Style: Diamond bracelets come in various types, such as tennis bracelets, bangle bracelets, and charm bracelets. Choose a style that reflects your personality and complements your wardrobe.
- Metal: The type of metal used in the bracelet affects its appearance and durability. Popular choices include gold (yellow, white or rose), platinum, and silver.
- Diamond Quality: When shopping for diamond bracelets, pay attention to the quality of the diamonds. Look for clarity, colour, cut and carat weight. The higher the quality, the more valuable the bracelet will be.
- Certificate of Authenticity: If you’re buying a high-end diamond bracelet, make sure it comes with a certificate of authenticity from a reputable gemological institute like GIA or IGI.
- Diamond buyers accept diamond jewelry in all forms and designs, including pendants.
- Natural diamonds and lab – grown diamonds have different characteristics and qualities, which can affect their value.
- When selling diamond pendants, it’s important to work with respected diamond traders who offer safe and secure transactions.
- Many women consider diamonds to be a valuable asset that will always retain their value, making them an excellent investment.
- Diamond buyers accept all types of diamond watches, regardless of brand or age.
- The value of a diamond watch depends on factors such as the number of diamonds, their size and quality, and the watch’s condition.
- Leading diamond buyers offer competitive prices for diamond watches in as little as 24 hours, with no hidden fees or charges.
- Before selling your diamond watch, clean it thoroughly and gather any relevant paperwork or certificates that may add to its value.
- It’s important to choose a reliable and trustworthy buyer when selling your diamond watch to ensure that you receive a fair price and that your personal information is protected during the transaction.
- Diamond buyers may not accept all types of loose diamonds for sale, depending on their carat weight and quality.
- Loose diamonds can be sold to both wholesalers and retailers worldwide.
- The value of a loose diamond is determined by the 4Cs – Carat Weight, Cut, Colour, and Clarity – which affects its market price.
- Selling loose diamonds requires proper documentation, including certificates of authenticity and grading reports.
- Some diamond buyers may offer higher prices for larger carat weight diamonds or fancy coloured diamonds.
- It’s essential to find a reputable diamond dealer that values transparency and integrity in their transactions to ensure a safe and secure selling process.
The Process Of Converting Diamonds Into Cash: Step-by-Step
Get ready for a hassle-free way of exchanging your diamonds with cash in just a few steps – from the initial consultation to on-the-spot payment, learn more about the process by reading this informative guide.
- The evaluation is free, so there’s no risk in getting your diamonds appraised.
- You’ll need to bring in your diamonds in person, as they will need to be thoroughly inspected to determine their value.
- The diamond buyer will examine the quality of the diamond, including its cut, color, clarity, and carat weight.
- They may also evaluate any accompanying jewelry or certificates that you have for the diamonds.
- Based on their analysis, they will make an offer for your diamonds and discuss possible negotiation options with you.
- Remember that you are not obligated to accept any offers made during the initial consultation. Take your time and ensure you understand all aspects of the transaction before committing to anything.
- The 4Cs: Cut, Clarity, Colour and Carat weight are essential factors in evaluating a diamond’s worth.
- The presence or absence of inclusions – imperfections on the surface or inside the diamond – affects its clarity, which is crucial in determining its value.
- The colour grading of a diamond ranges from D (colourless) to Z (light yellow), with higher grades being more valuable.
- Carat weight refers to how much the diamond weighs and is also used to determine its value.
- Uses advanced technology like gemological microscopes and spectrometers for objective grading.
Offer And Negotiation
- The offer given by the buyer is just the starting point of negotiation.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate for a better price if you feel the offer isn’t fair or up to your expectations.
- Be prepared to discuss any factors that may affect the value of your diamond, such as its cut, clarity, color, and carat weight.
- If you have a certification from a reputable gemological institute, bring it along as it can help with negotiation.
- Remember that while getting a good price is important, finding a trustworthy and reliable buyer should also be considered. It’s always better to work with someone who has good reviews and a solid reputation in the industry.
On-the-Spot Cash Payment
- After bringing in your diamond(s) for evaluation, the buyer will make a cash offer.
- If you agree to the offer, the buyer will provide cash payment right then and there.
- In some cases, buyers may also offer alternative payment options such as bank transfer or cheque if preferred.
- On-the-spot cash payment provides a fast and convenient way to sell your diamonds without waiting for funds to clear or going through a lengthy exchange process.
- Always choose a reliable and trustworthy diamond buyer to ensure safe and secure transactions.
Safe & Secure Transaction
- Trusted Diamond Buyers: Look for established diamond buyers who have a solid track record of conducting legitimate business transactions. Check their credentials and feedback from previous sellers.
- Secure Payment: Reputable diamond buyers will offer secure payment options such as wire transfers, online payments like PayPal or Escrow Services, or cash payment at their office location.
- Insurance Coverage: Ensure that your diamonds are insured during shipping, either by the courier service or an independent insurer.
- Professional Grading Report: Obtain a professional grading report from a gemological laboratory to provide assurance of the diamond’s quality, authenticity, and value.
- Licensed Dealers: Legitimate diamond dealers should be registered with relevant authorities such as South Africa’s Diamond Regulator, which oversees compliance with international standards on diamond trading.
- Confidentiality and Privacy Protection: Reputable diamond buyers will ensure that all information regarding your transaction remains confidential and private.
Areas In South Africa With Diamond Buying Dealers
Discover the regions covered by well-known diamond buyers and specific neighborhoods serviced in South Africa where you can sell your diamonds for fast cash.
Regions Covered By Well-known Diamond Buyers
Here are some of the regions covered by these reputable diamond buyers:
- Kwa – Zulu Natal
- Eastern Cape
- Western Cape
- Northern Cape
- North West
- Free State
Within these regions, there are specific neighbourhoods and locations where you can find these diamond buying dealers.
- Some popular areas include Johannesburg, Sandton, Cape Town, Pretoria, and Durban.
It’s essential to work with legitimate and respected diamond buyers who use safe and secure methods when purchasing your diamonds or jewellery.
- You can trust these well-known diamond buyers to provide expert evaluations and competitive offers for your precious items.
Specific Neighbourhoods Serviced
We understand that finding a diamond buyer close to home can be a top priority when it comes to selling your diamonds for cash.
- Sandton: As one of the wealthiest suburbs in Johannesburg, it’s no surprise that there are several high-end diamond buyers located here.
- Cape Town City Centre: This bustling hub is home to various well-known diamond dealers and jewellers, making it a great place to sell your diamonds.
- Durban North: With its beautiful coastline and affluent residents, Durban North has become a prime location for diamond buying and selling.
- Pretoria East: This upmarket area is known for its luxurious shopping centres and jewellery stores, making it an ideal spot for those looking to sell their diamonds.
- Randburg: Another suburb of Johannesburg, Randburg has many reputable diamond traders who offer fair prices on all types of diamonds.
Conclusion: Selling Diamonds For Cash – Simple And Straightforward!
Selling your diamonds for cash can be a fantastic way to get some extra money quickly, and it’s easier than you might think!
- With reputable diamond traders located right in your neighbourhood, the process of selling your diamonds has never been more straightforward.
Whether you have round brilliant cut diamonds or fancy colour diamonds, trustworthy dealers welcome all kinds of diamonds for purchase.
- Not only that, but they also accept diamond jewelry in all forms and designs – from engagement rings to diamond watches.
The step-by-step process is simple: consult with an expert diamond evaluator, receive an offer after negotiation, and walk away with on-the-spot cash payment in a safe and secure transaction.
- How do I know if my diamond is valuable enough to sell?
To determine the value of your diamond, you should have it appraised by a professional gemologist.
- They will assess its size, cut, colour, and clarity to give you an accurate estimate of its worth.
- What options do I have for selling my diamond?
You can sell your diamond through a jewelry store that buys diamonds, pawn shops, online marketplaces, or directly to a private buyer.
- Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages depending on factors like pricing, convenience and security.
- Should I clean my diamond before selling it?
It’s always wise to clean your diamond before selling it as this will help showcase its true quality and beauty which may impact the price offered by potential buyers.
- You could use warm water with mild soap solution or opt for professional cleaning services for optimal results.
- How much money can I expect to receive when selling my diamonds?
The amount of money you can get from the sale mostly depends on various factors such as carat weight, grading reports issued by labs such as GIA & AGS.