What is Outdoor flooring? – Definition
Outdoor flooring refers to ground coverings that are specifically designed for outdoor use. This can include patios, decks, balconies, porches, and more.
Outdoor flooring needs to be durable enough to withstand the elements, while also being comfortable and stylish.
There are many different options available on the market, so it’s important to do your research before making a purchase.
Popular outdoor flooring options include:
- Pavers: Pavers are a popular choice for outdoor flooring because they are durable and come in a variety of colours and styles. They can be used to create a variety of different looks, from simple and classic to modern and contemporary.
- Concrete: Concrete is another popular choice for outdoor flooring. It is durable and low-maintenance, making it a great option for busy households. Concrete can also be stained or dyed to create a unique look.
- Stone: Stone is a classic choice for outdoor flooring. It is durable and has a natural beauty that can enhance any outdoor space. Stone is available in a variety of different colours and styles, so it’s easy to find one that fits your taste.
- Wood: Wood is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is beautiful and natural. However, wood does require more maintenance than other options, so it’s important to be prepared for that before making a purchase.
When choosing outdoor flooring, it’s important to keep your specific needs in mind. Consider the climate you live in, the amount of foot traffic your space will get, and your budget.
With so many different options available, there’s sure to be an outdoor flooring option that’s perfect for you.
10 Types of Outdoor Flooring
- Pavers: Pavers are a popular choice for outdoor flooring as they offer a wide range of colours and styles to choose from. They are also very durable and easy to maintain.
- Flagstone: Flagstone is another popular choice for outdoor flooring. It is very elegant and has a natural look that many homeowners prefer.
- Concrete: Concrete is another popular material for outdoor flooring. It is easy to maintain and can be stained or painted to match your home’s exterior.
- Wood: Wood is a classic choice for outdoor flooring. It is very versatile and can be stained or painted to match your home’s exterior.
- Tile: Tile is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is easy to clean and maintain. It is also very durable and can withstand the elements.
- Grass: Grass is a natural choice for outdoor flooring. It is easy to maintain and can add a touch of elegance to your home’s exterior.
- Vinyl: Vinyl is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is easy durable and can withstand the elements.
- Asphalt: Asphalt is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is very durable and easy to maintain.
- Rubber: Rubber is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is durable and can withstand the elements.
- Carpet: Carpet is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is easy to сlеаn. It is also very durable and can withstand the elements.
4 Outdoor Flooring Benefits
- Safety: Safer than indoor flooring because it is less likely to cause slips and falls.
- Durable: Built to withstand the elements, so it is much more durable than indoor flooring.
- Easy to clean: Very easy to clean and maintain, so you won’t have to spend as much time and effort keeping it looking its best.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Add beauty and value to your home, which is always a plus.
Outdoor Flooring Advantages and Disadvantages
3 Advantages of Outdoor Flooring – PROS
- Durability – Designed to withstand the elements, it is more durable than indoor flooring.
- Easy to clean – Usually easy to clean and maintain.
- Aesthetic appeal – This can add beauty and value to your home.
3 Disadvantages of Outdoor Flooring – CONS
- Cost – Can be more expensive than indoor flooring.
- Installation – This May require professional installation, which can add to the cost.
- Maintenance – This May require more maintenance than indoor flooring.
Installations & Repairs – Outdoor Flooring near me
If you’re looking for outdoor flooring, you’ve come to the right place.
We can help you find an outdoor flooring company that offers installation, repairs, and maintenance on all kinds of outdoor flooring.
Just tell us about your project and we’ll get back to you with a few recommendations.
You can also check out our list of recommended companies below!
Outdoor Flooring near me
- South Africa
- Cape Town
- East London
- Port Elizabeth
- Pretoria East
Outdoor Flooring South Africa
If you’re looking for a company that offers outdoor flooring in South Africa, look no further!
We have a list of reputable companies that work with many different types of materials, including:
- Wooden decking
- Timber decking
Whether you need a new installation, repairs, or maintenance on an existing outdoor flooring project, we can help.
Outdoor Flooring Ideas & Uses
Here are a few outdoor flooring ideas to help you make the best decision for your needs.
- Composite decking is made from a mixture of wood fibres and plastic. It is designed to look like real wood but is more durable and easier to maintain. Composite decking is a great choice for homes with children or pets because it is slip-resistant and easy to clean.
- Pavers are made from a variety of materials, including stone, brick, and concrete. They are available in a variety of colours and styles. Pavers are a great choice for patios, walkways, and driveways. They are easy to install and require little maintenance.
- Stone is a natural material that is durable and easy to maintain. Stone is a great choice for areas that receive a lot of foot traffic. It is also slip-resistant and easy to clean.
- Concrete is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it is durable and easy to maintain. Concrete is a great choice for areas that receive a lot of foot traffic. It is also slip-resistant and easy to clean.
Outdoor Flooring Concrete – Ideas
Go for a polished look
- A polished concrete floor is perfect for an outdoor space that gets a lot of traffic. It’s easy to clean and maintain, and it has a stylish, modern look.
Get creative with colour
- Concrete doesn’t have to be plain and boring. There are a variety of ways to add colour to your outdoor concrete floor.
Use stains or dyes
- You can also add coloured aggregate to the mix when you’re pouring the concrete.
- If you want your outdoor concrete floor to have a little bit of personality, consider adding texture. There are a few different ways to do this.
- You can also use stencils or other forms of relief to create interesting patterns in the concrete.
Go for a natural look
- If you want your outdoor space to have a more natural look, consider using flagstone or other types of natural stone for your flooring.
- You can also use brick pavers or other types of manufactured stone.
Get creative with shapes and patterns
- If you want to get creative, you can use concrete to create all sorts of interesting shapes and patterns. There are a variety of ways to do this, including using moulds or templates.
Outdoor Wooden Flooring – Ideas
- Cedar: Cedar is a popular choice for outdoor flooring because it’s incredibly durable. It’s also resistant to rot and insect damage, making it a great choice for areas that see a lot of traffic.
- Redwood: Redwood is another popular choice for outdoor flooring. Like cedar, it’s very durable and resistant to damage. It’s also a beautiful wood that will add character to your outdoor space.
- Maple: Maple is a beautiful hardwood that is perfect for outdoor flooring. It’s durable and easy to care for, and it has a natural resistance to rot and insect damage.
- Oak: Oak is another great choice for outdoor flooring. It’s a beautiful hardwood that is perfect for high-traffic areas. It’s also resistant to rot and insect damage.
Outdoor Rubber Flooring – Ideas
Outdoor rubber flooring is a great choice for a variety of reasons.
Rubber flooring is durable, comfortable, slip-resistant, weather-resistant, and easy to clean and maintain.
If you are looking for a flooring option for your outdoor space, then consider rubber flooring.
- Use it as a play area for kids! The soft surface will make it easier for them to play outside without getting hurt, and it’ll be much easier on their knees than concrete would be. The rubber also makes clean-up easy—just hose it off when they’re done!
- Put a rubber floor in the garage so you can work on your car without worrying about damaging the concrete floor or getting grease on the walls.
- Put down some rubber tiles in front of your fireplace so that people can sit down while they warm up after coming inside from skiing or playing in the snow all day long!
Outdoor Stone Flooring
If you’re looking for a way to give your outdoor space an instant facelift, stone flooring is a great option.
While it’s often used on patios and walkways, it can also be used in garden areas or anywhere else that needs a little bit of extra pizzazz.
Here are some ideas to get you started on turning your outdoor space into an oasis:
- Install stone pavers around the perimeter of your deck or patio
- Use small stones to create a border around trees or plants
- Create stepping stones with large flat stones and river rocks
- Make a path from one part of your yard to another by laying down several layers of different sizes of flat stones.
Outdoor Deck Flooring – Ideas
When deciding on outdoor deck flooring ideas, there are many options available.
Some work better than others depending on the type of wood used in the foundation of your deck or patio.
Some of these include:
Wood – This is one of the most common types of outdoor deck flooring options available today because it is easy to install, durable and easy to clean. It also comes in many different styles and colours so there is something for every taste!
Concrete – Concrete is another popular choice when choosing outdoor deck flooring options because it is easy to install and requires little maintenance over time (except for cleaning). It also looks great too!
Stone – It’s beautiful but expensive so if budget allows then go ahead and choose this option; otherwise stick with wood or concrete instead!
Outdoor Vinyl Flooring – Ideas
If you’re considering installing new outdoor vinyl flooring, here are some ideas for how to make sure it looks beautiful while also being functional:
- Install laminate flooring over plywood – this will provide extra stability without adding too much weight.
- Choose a patterned style – patterns help break up large areas so they don’t feel overwhelming or empty when they’re viewed from afar. They also give any room more personality!
- Use an adhesive underlayment – this will help keep moisture out of the subfloor so that mould won’t grow underneath later on
Outdoor Patio Flooring – Ideas
Here’s a quick guide to some popular types of patio flooring:
- Brick: Brick is one of the most common materials used for patios because it’s durable and easy to install. It also comes in a variety of colours and styles, so you can pick something that fits your tastes perfectly!
- Concrete: If you’re looking for something more natural-looking than brick (and maybe even more durable), concrete may be the best choice for you. It’s also easier to install than other materials like pavers or stone slabs, which means you’ll spend less time trying to figure out how to get your patio finished quickly.
- Ceramic Tile: Ceramic tile is another popular choice because it’s easy to clean and maintain, plus it adds some flair to an otherwise plain surface area like this one! It’s also very durable so it won’t get damaged easily over time either which is always nice when you’re spending money on something like this project here today.
Outdoor Yard Flooring – Ideas
If you’re looking to improve your outdoor yard, we’ve got some great ideas!
You can choose from a variety of materials, including:
- This is an oldie but goodie.
- It’s the most natural choice, and it’s also easy to maintain.
- Just make sure that you don’t plant too much of it, or else it may become overgrown and look messy.
- Sand is a great option for those who want a more beachy vibe.
- It’s also nice if you live near the ocean and have access to the sand from there.
- If not, you can always buy some online or at your local hardware store.
Concrete or cement blocks
- This looks especially nice if you have an old barn on your property that has been converted into an outdoor space (or even an indoor barn).
- You can also use these blocks as stepping stones around areas where people will be walking
- Very durable and help prevent people from slipping when they walk through wet grass or muddy areas!
Outdoor Porch Flooring – Ideas
- Concrete patios are a low-maintenance, durable option for outdoor porches.
- You can choose to leave the concrete natural or add colour or texture with a stain or paint.
- Poured concrete is another popular choice for outdoor porches because it’s easy to install and can be poured over existing decking or patio pavers.
- You can install a poured-concrete floor over any level surface, even if it’s uneven or sloped.
- Pavers are another durable option for outdoor porches that require little maintenance and are easy to install over uneven surfaces.
- Like poured concrete, you can install pavers over any grade of soil by adding levelling sand before laying them down in place.
Outdoor Flooring Temporary – Ideas
There are many different types of temporary flooring options available on the market today to choose from.
The following are some of the most popular types:
- PVC Flooring – This is a synthetic material that is often used in commercial settings because it is durable and easy to clean. However, it does not work well in wet environments such as swimming pools because it will not stand up well against moisture.
- Vinyl Floor Tiles – These tiles can be installed quickly and easily by just laying them down on top of your existing flooring or subfloor. They are typically made from recycled materials so they are environmentally friendly as well!
- Rubber Mats – These mats are made from recycled tires so they are also very eco-friendly! They provide excellent traction for those who may have trouble with balance issues due to age or injury. They are also easy to install and come in many different colours so you can match them perfectly with your decorating scheme!
- Rubber Sheeting – This product is used mainly for temporary structures such as tents and booths where there is no permanent flooring needed at all! It comes in many different sizes so it can fit any need you have!
Outdoor Yoga Flooring – Ideas
- Wooden floors are generally the most popular choice for outdoor use because they are easy to install and relatively inexpensive. They also have the benefit of being extremely durable, so you can expect your wooden outdoor yoga flooring to last for years to come. However, wooden floors do require regular cleaning and maintenance to prevent damage from moisture or dirt buildup over time.
- Rubber mats are another popular choice among yogis who prefer an indoor practice setting during inclement weather conditions; however, these mats may be more difficult to install than their wooden counterparts due to their thicker construction. Rubber mats also tend to be more expensive than wood options but they will last longer if properly maintained over time (regular cleaning & maintenance).
- Artificial grass is another option that many people choose when installing new outdoor yoga floors at home; however, this type of material can get dirty quickly once installed outdoors unless it’s cleaned regularly (once per week).
Outdoor Flooring for Balcony – Ideas
- Polyethylene is one of the most popular types of outdoor flooring because it is easy to clean and maintain, making it perfect for balconies that get a lot of traffic. Polyethylene comes in many different colours and styles so you can choose what works best for your space. It is also very durable so it will last for years without needing repairs or replacement.
- Rubber tiles come in various sizes so they can be used for any size space, including small balconies where space may be limited. Rubber tiles come in many different colours so they will match any décor style or theme easily without having to worry about buying multiple pieces at once!
- Wooden decking is another great choice for outdoor flooring on balconies because it adds an elegant look while protecting from moisture damage due to rain or snow build-up on top surfaces; this means less maintenance overall!
Outdoor Linoleum Flooring – Ideas
Outdoor linoleum flooring is a great option for many outdoor spaces, including porches and patios, gazebos, sunrooms and more!
It’s durable, easy to clean and can be installed over almost any surface.
Outdoor Play Area Flooring – Ideas
Here are some ideas for outdoor play area flooring:
- The grass is one of the most common choices for outdoor play area floors. It’s soft and easy on the feet, and it can be easily maintained by mowing it regularly.
- If you have an existing lawn in your yard, you can simply use a push mower over the top of it when you’re ready to play.
- If you’re looking for something more permanent than grass but still want something soft underfoot, concrete may be a good option for you.
- Concrete is durable and easy to clean up after kids have played on it all day long!
- Sand is another option for outdoor play areas because it’s soft on their feet as well as easy to clean up after they’ve finished playing outside!
- You’ll need a large dumpster or truck bed full of sand if you want enough for an entire playground area though.
Outdoor Garage Flooring – Ideas
Here are some great options for outdoor garage flooring:
- Epoxy coatings are easy to install and can be applied to existing concrete floors or over new concrete slabs.
- They come in a variety of colours and finishes, so you can choose the one that best matches your home’s decor.
- Natural stone is another popular option for outdoor garage flooring because it provides a durable surface that can withstand extreme weather conditions without being damaged by water or sunlight (although you may need to reseal it yearly).
- Some examples include slate tiles and flagstones.
Outdoor Flooring for Dogs – Ideas
- Wood is a good choice if you have a small dog that doesn’t urinate very much.
- If your dog does urinate on the wood, it may ruin the material and make it less effective at protecting against moisture from dog urine and faeces.
- This type of flooring also needs to be replaced more often than other types, which means you’ll be spending more money on it over time.
- Rubber can be used for indoor floors as well as outdoor ones because it’s durable enough to withstand wear and tear from pets while still being soft enough not to hurt them if they accidentally fall onto it or run into it while they’re playing outside.
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Don’t have to worry about stains as much as you would with other types of flooring like carpeting or tiles
Outdoor Garden Flooring – Ideas
- Stone pavers and tiles
- Wood decking
Plastic Outdoor Flooring – Ideas
- Recycled plastic Outdoor Flooring: This is one of the most popular types of plastic outdoor flooring on the market today. It is made from recycled plastic bottles, containers, and other materials. It looks great, is durable, and is easy to clean.
- Composite Outdoor Flooring: This type of flooring is made from a mixture of wood and plastic. It is very strong and durable, and it is also easy to clean.
- PVC Outdoor Flooring: This is another type of plastic outdoor flooring that is made from PVC (polyvinyl chloride). It is very durable and easy to clean.
- Artificial Grass Outdoor Flooring: This type of flooring is made from synthetic materials, and it looks and feels like real grass. It is very easy to install and maintain.
Outdoor Dance Flooring – Ideas
- Interlocking tiles are easy to install and can be used on any surface. You can also use them indoors if you want to create a dance floor in your basement or garage.
- Concrete pavers are durable and they will last for many years. You can also use them outdoors if you want to create a patio or deck.
- Wooden decking is another option that you can use.
Outdoor Gym Flooring – Ideas
- Turf is a durable material that can withstand a lot of wear and tear, and it’s also slip-resistant. Plus, it’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Interlocking tiles are easy to install, and they offer a lot of traction. They’re also easy to clean and maintain.
- Rubber flooring is durable, slip-resistant, and easy to clean. Plus, it comes in a variety of colours and designs, so you can make your outdoor gym your own.
Outdoor Flooring Over Gravel – Ideas
- Pavers are a great option for outdoor flooring over gravel because they come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colours. You can create a variety of patterns with pavers, and they are easy to install.
- Stone can provide a more natural look to your outdoor living space. It is also easy to clean and maintain.
- Concrete is another option for outdoor flooring over gravel. Concrete is durable and easy to maintain, but it can be susceptible to cracking in colder climates.
Outdoor Dog Kennel Flooring – Ideas
Concrete: Concrete is a durable, low-maintenance option for flooring your outdoor dog kennel. It’s also a fairly inexpensive option. However, concrete can get hot in the summer months, so if you live in a climate with hot summers, you may want to consider another type of flooring.
Rubber mats: Rubber mats are a great option for flooring your outdoor dog kennel because they’re durable, slip-resistant, and easy to clean. They’re also relatively inexpensive. However, rubber mats can get hot in the summer months, so if you live in a climate with hot summers, you may want to consider another type of flooring.
Artificial turf: An artificial turf is a great option for flooring your outdoor dog kennel because it’s durable, slip-resistant, and easy to clean. It’s also a relatively inexpensive option. However, artificial turf can get hot in the summer months, so if you live in a climate with hot summers, you may want to consider another type of flooring.
Wood decking: Wood decking is a more expensive option for flooring your outdoor dog kennel, but it’s also a very attractive option. Wood decking is easy to clean and maintain, but it can get hot in the summer months, so if you live in a climate with hot summers, you may want to consider another type of flooring.
Outdoor Shed Flooring – Ideas
Some good choices for durable shed flooring include :
Outdoor Pool Flooring – Ideas
- Concrete is a very durable material that can withstand constant exposure to water. It’s also slip-resistant, making it a safe choice for your pool area.
- A tile is a great option because it comes in various colours and styles. You can also find slip-resistant tile, making it a safe choice for your pool area.
- Wood decking is beautiful and can add a touch of luxury to your pool area. Wood decking is also very durable and can withstand constant exposure to water.
Outdoor Marquee Flooring – Ideas
- Hard flooring: This is a great option if you need a durable, sturdy surface. It’s also easy to clean and maintain.
- Soft flooring: This option is more comfortable and can be used for a variety of events. It’s also easier to install and remove.
- Carpet flooring: This is a great option for a more formal event. It adds a touch of luxury and can be easily customized to match your event’s theme.
- Concrete flooring: This is a great option if you need a durable, sturdy surface. It’s also easy to clean and maintain.
- Grass flooring: This is a great option if you want a natural look for your event. It’s also easy to install and remove.
Outdoor Basketball Flooring – Ideas
- Concrete is a popular choice for outdoor basketball courts because it is durable and relatively inexpensive. However, it can be difficult to install and repair, and it does not offer much in the way of shock absorption.
- Asphalt is another popular choice for outdoor courts. It is easier to install and repair than concrete, and it offers good shock absorption. However, it can be susceptible to cracking in extreme heat or cold, and it does not drain well, so puddles can form on the surface.
- Interlocking tiles are a popular choice for outdoor courts because they offer many of the same benefits as asphalt, but they are easier to install and repair. However, they can be more expensive than other options, and they may not offer as much shock absorption.
Granite Flooring Outdoor – Ideas
Granite pavers for a patio or walkway
- These are great options for creating a durable and stylish patio or walkway.
- They’re available in a variety of colours and sizes.
- Can create a unique look for your space.
- Easy to maintain, so you won’t have to worry about them cracking or chipping over time.
Granite patio tabletop
- If you have a patio table, you can create a unique and stylish tabletop by using granite tiles or slabs.
- Granite is a great material for outdoor use because it’s durable and weather-resistant.
- Plus, it’s easy to clean and maintain.
Granite tiles for a pool deck
- Granite tiles are a great option for creating a beautiful and durable pool deck.
- They’re slip-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about your family or guests slipping and falling.
- Granite tiles are also easy to clean and maintain.
Granite for steps or risers
- If you have stairs leading up to your home, you can use granite for the steps or risers.
- Granite is a great material for outdoor use because it’s durable and weather-resistant.
- Plus, it’s available in a variety of colours and patterns, so you can create a unique look for your home.
Granite slabs for an outdoor countertop
- If you have an outdoor kitchen, you can use granite slabs for the countertop.
- Great material for outdoor use because it’s durable and weather-resistant.
- Plus, it’s heat-resistant, so you won’t have to worry about your countertop getting damaged by the sun or heat.
Outdoor Flooring Carpet – Ideas
Why outdoor carpet might be the right choice for your space:
- Softer and more comfortable than hard surfaces like concrete or tile, making it more pleasant to walk barefoot.
- Easier on the feet and joints than on harder surfaces, making it a good choice for areas where people will be standing for long periods.
- Help reduce noise levels, making it ideal for outdoor spaces that are adjacent to living areas.
- Available in a wide range of colours and styles, so you can find an option that fits your space perfectly.
Outdoor Waterproof Flooring – Ideas
- Vinyl is a great choice for areas that see a lot of moisture, such as around pools and in outdoor kitchens. Vinyl is also easy to clean and maintain, making it a great option for busy families.
- Stone and brick are both durable and easy to clean, and they offer a unique look that will add character to your outdoor space.
- Concrete is a durable option for outdoor flooring, and it can be stained or painted to match your desired look.
- Wood is a classic choice for outdoor flooring, and it can be stained or sealed to protect it from the elements.
Outdoor Gazebo Flooring – Ideas
- Grass: This is an easy solution for any outdoor space, even if you don’t have a lot of room. You can simply lay down some grass seed in between the slats of your gazebo, then plant the seeds and water them regularly until they grow. This will give you the look of natural grass without any maintenance!
- Wood Flooring: Another great option is to install wood flooring in your gazebo. It’s easy to clean and won’t stain when it rains or gets wet.
- Tile: Tile is another popular choice because it’s easy to install and comes in many different colours and styles.
Outdoor Flooring Solutions
When it comes to outdoor flooring, there are plenty of options out there—from natural stone to tile to carpet and more.
We believe that if you’re going to invest in an outdoor flooring solution, then it should be as durable and efficient as possible.
That’s why we only work with companies who offer complete Outdoor Flooring Solutions.
So whether you’re looking for a new patio or driveway, or just want to repair damage on a pre-existing one, give us a call today!
We can find you the perfect company for your needs and help you get started on creating your dream space.
Outside Flooring Installations
On offer is a wide range of services for both residential and commercial properties, including:
- Concrete Patios
- Wooden floors
- Marble floors
- Stone floor
- Synthetic grass carpets
Why Hire our Outdoor Flooring Installers?
- Quality installation
- Professionalism from start to finish
- A product that will withstand even the toughest elements
- FREE Quotes
People also ASK – Outdoor Floors
What type of flooring is best outdoors?
Concrete is one of the most durable choices for outdoor flooring. It can withstand heavy foot traffic and withstand extreme weather conditions.
However, concrete can be susceptible to cracking and may need to be resealed periodically.
What is the cheapest patio floor?
The cheapest patio floor is a paving stone. Paving stones can be found at local home improvement stores and range in price depending on the size and style of the stone.
Another option for a cheap patio floor is to use concrete.
What type of flooring is best for the balcony?
Porcelain tiles or ceramic tiles are good options because they are both durable and easy to clean.
Vinyl flooring is also a good option because it is durable and can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
Can you put the wood floor outside?
It is possible to put wood flooring outside, but it is not recommended.
Wood is susceptible to moisture and temperature changes, which can cause the boards to warp, cup, or crack.
Prolonged exposure to sunlight can also bleach the wood and cause it to fade. If you do choose to put wood flooring outside, be sure to finish it with a UV-resistant sealer.
What is the least slippery outdoor flooring?
Surfaces like gravel or sand, non-slip mats or tiles, and poured concrete.
It’s important to keep in mind that even the least slippery outdoor flooring can be dangerous if it’s wet, so take caution when using any of these materials in rainy or icy conditions.
What can I use instead of paving slabs?
A great alternative is to use stepping stones. They are easy to install, look great, and are affordable. Plus, they can add a touch of personality to your landscape.
How do you waterproof a balcony floor?
Seal the floor with a waterproofing sealant. This will create a barrier that will prevent moisture from seeping into the floor and causing damage.
How do you lay outdoor flooring?
Laying outdoor flooring is a job for professionals.
It’s important to know what you’re doing when installing an outdoor floor because improper installation can lead to water damage, mould growth and other problems.
You should always use a professional installer if you want your deck or patio to last as long as possible.
What kind of tile is not slippery when wet?
Stone flooring such as slate or marble can also become more slip-resistant when wet.