Paving Contractors – The Paving Experts
Paving contractors are responsible for the installation and repair of paved surfaces. This can include asphalt, concrete, stone, and other materials. Paving contractors typically work with commercial and industrial clients, but may also work on residential projects.
When choosing a paving contractor, it is important to consider their experience, reputation, and price. It is also important to make sure that the contractor is registered and insured.
Paving contractors near me offer a wide range of services
- Paving contractors near me can pave your driveway with asphalt, which is an inexpensive option that lasts for many years. The cost will depend on how much asphalt you need and how long it takes to lay down.
- Paving contractors near me can use concrete to pave your driveway, which can last for decades. Concrete is more expensive than asphalt but also more durable and attractive.
- Paving contractors near me can lay brick in your driveway, which adds an elegant touch to any home’s exterior. The cost will depend on the number of bricks needed and how long it takes to lay them down.
- Paving contractors near me can lay cobblestone in your driveway, which adds a historic charm to any home’s exterior. The cost will depend on the number of cobblestones needed and how long it takes to lay them down.
Other Paving Installation Services:
- Laying new driveways and parking lots
- Resurfacing existing driveways and parking lots
- Repairing damaged driveways and parking lots
- Installing new entrance pavers
- Installing new driveway pavers
- Driveway paving
- Sidewalk paving
Paving Specials – the Paving Specialist
We’re here to help you find the best paving company in your area.
Paving is a great way to enhance your outdoor space, but it can be hard to know which company is right for you. We make it easy: just tell us what kind of paving you’re looking for, and we’ll match you with local professionals who can deliver!
- Concrete Paving
- Block Paving
- Brick Paving
- Timber Paving
- Residential Driveways and Paving
- Flagstone Paving
- Industrial Paving
Find your Paving near me
Whether you need patio pavers, sidewalk pavers, or driveway pavers, We have the best local contractors in your area ready to help. Just contact us to get started!
- East Rand
- Jeffreys Bay
- Kempton Park
- Kuils River
- Vaal Triangle
Paving Installation Guide – FREE Paving Quotes
Paving can be a great way to improve the look of your home or business. Proper installation is important to ensure that your paving lasts for many years.
- This guide will help you understand the basics of paving installation so that you can make sure your project is a success.
There are 2 Main Types of Paving
- Concrete is the most common type of paving, and it is made from a mixture of cement, sand, and gravel.
- Asphalt is made from a mixture of asphalt and crushed stone.
Both types of paving have their advantages and disadvantages, so you will need to decide which one is right for your project.
- Concrete is generally more durable than asphalt, but it is also more expensive.
- Asphalt is less expensive but it does not last as long.
If you are not sure which type of paving is right for your project, you should consult with a professional paving contractor.
Once you have chosen the type of paving you want to use, the next step is to prepare the area where you will be paving. The first thing you need to do is to remove any existing pavement, such as concrete or asphalt.
You will also need to excavate the area to a depth of at least 10 centimeters. This will allow you to lay a proper foundation for your paving.
After you have excavated the area, you will need to compact the soil. This can be done with a hand tamper or a plate compactor. Once the soil is compacted, you can then install your paving.
2 Main Methods of Installing paving
- Dry laid paving is the most common method of installation, and it involves laying the paving on a bed of sand and gravel.
- Wet laid paving involves laying the paving on a bed of wet concrete.
Dry laid paving
- If you are using dry-laid paving, you will need to spread a layer of sand over the entire area before you begin installing the paving. Once the sand is in place, you can then lay the paving bricks or stones. Be sure to use a level to make sure the paving is level.
Wet laid paving
- If you are using wet laid paving, you will need to mix the concrete and water together before you begin. Once the concrete is mixed, you can then lay the paving. Be sure to use a trowel to spread the concrete evenly over the area.
After Installation – Seal it
Once the paving is in place, you will need to wait for it to cure. Depending on the type of paving you are using, this can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
Once the paving is cured, you can then seal it. Sealing helps to protect the paving from weather damage and also makes it easier to clean.
5 Tips for Installing Paving
- Choose the right type of paving for your project. There are many different types of paving available on the market, so it’s important to select the one that best suits your needs. Consider facto
- Plan your paving project. This will help you to avoid any potential problems and ensure that the job is completed correctly.
- Install a base layer before laying the paving. This will help to improve drainage and prevent weed growth.
- Use a level when installing paving stones. This will ensure that your patio or walkway has a professional appearance.
- Seal your paving stones after installation. This will help to protect them from the elements and keep them looking new for years to come.
Paving Installation near me – FREE Paving Quotes
If you’re looking for a paving installation near you, look no further than our team of experts. We have years of experience in the industry and can provide you with the high-quality results that you’re looking for.
We’ll work closely with you to ensure that your project is completed to your specifications and that you’re completely satisfied with the final product. Contact us today to learn more about our services and get started on your next paving project.
- Pavement Installation Near Me
- Patio & Pool Paving Installation
- Entrance & Walkway Paving
- Paving around Swimming Pool
- Block Paving Installation
- Paver Edging Installation
- Brick Paving Installation
- Driveway Paving Installation
Why Hire Our Paving Installers? – Paving Contractors
When it comes to paving your driveway or walkway, you want the job done right. That’s where our paving installers come in. With years of experience, our team can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
3 Reasons why you should Hire our Paving Installers near me:
- Experience – Our installers have years of experience under their belts. This means they know exactly what they’re doing and can get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Quality – When you hire our installers, you can rest assured that the job will be done right. We only use high-quality materials and take care to ensure that every paving job is up to our high standards.
- Affordable – We know that paving can be expensive. That’s why we work hard to keep our prices competitive. We even offer financing options to make the process even easier on your wallet.
If you’re looking for a team of experienced, quality paving installers, look no further. Contact us today to get started on your next paving project!
Paving Cost per square meter – Paving Prices
The average cost of paving per square meter in South Africa varies depending on several factors. These include the type of paving material used, the size and complexity of the project, as well as the geographical location.
- On average, concrete pavers cost between R80 and R150 per square meter to install. This is significantly cheaper than natural stone paving, which can cost upwards of R250 per square meter.
- Asphalt is another popular paving material and typically costs between R80 and R100 per square meter to install. Again, this is significantly cheaper than natural stone paving.
Geographical location also plays a role in the cost of paving per square meter. In general, paving projects in urban areas are more expensive than those in rural areas. This is because the cost of labour and materials is typically higher in cities.
The bottom line is that the paving installation prices in South Africa can vary significantly depending on several factors.
Paving Cleaning Services
Asphalt paving is a common sight in many commercial and industrial settings. Over time, however, this type of pavement can become stained and unsightly. Power washing is an effective way to clean asphalt paving, and our professionals have the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
We use only the highest quality equipment and cleaners to clean your asphalt paving, and we always take care to protect your property from any damage.
We also offer a wide range of other pressure washing services to keep your commercial or industrial property looking its best.
If you need reliable and professional paving cleaning services, contact us today. We will be happy to provide you with a FREE estimate.
Paving repair services are necessary to keep your pavement looking its best. Over time, weather and wear and tear can take their toll on your pavement, causing cracks, potholes, and other damage.
Repairs can help restore your pavement to its original condition and extend its lifespan.
Our paving companies offer a variety of paving repair services
- Paving Repairs
- Concrete Slab Replacement
- Crack Repair
- Pothole Repair
- Seal coats and more
They also offer a variety of preventative maintenance services to help keep your pavement in good condition and extend its lifespan.
Paving restoration is a process of removing and replacing damaged asphalt, concrete or brick pavers.
The goal is to fix your cracked, broken or sunken pavement so that it looks good and is safe to drive on.
What is the Process of Paving restoration?
- The process starts with an assessment of the damage. If the damage is too severe, we may recommend replacement instead of repair.
- The next step is the removal of the old material, which can be done by jackhammering or by using a grinding machine called an asphalt milling machine.
- In some cases, we might need to use both methods to get all the old material out before we can lay down new material.
- Once all the old material has been removed, we install new asphalt or concrete in place of the old one and compact it into place with special equipment designed just for this purpose.
People also ASK – Paving Contractors
How to install paving bricks
- First, it is important to choose the right type of brick for your project. There is a variety of paving bricks on the market, made from different materials and with different levels of durability. Make sure to select a brick that is appropriate for the traffic and weather conditions it will be exposed to.
- Second, prepare the area where the bricks will be installed. This means clearing away any debris, levelling the ground, and compacting the soil. Once the area is prepared, you can begin to lay the bricks.
- Third, when laying bricks, it is important to create a level surface. Use a spirit level or string line to make sure the bricks are level as you lay them. To avoid having to level the bricks after they are laid, start at one end of the area and work your way towards the other.
- Fourth, once the bricks are all in place, it is important to fill any gaps between them. This can be done with mortar, sand, or another filler material. Be sure to pack the filler material into the gaps firmly to create a strong bond between the bricks.
- Fifth, once the gaps are filled, you can finish off the surface by sweeping sand over it. This will help to protect the bricks and fill any small voids.
Paving vs asphalt
- Asphalt is a bit more flexible than concrete, which means that it is less likely to crack under pressure or from heavyweights.
- Asphalt is also generally cheaper to install than concrete
- Concrete paving will last longer than asphalt
Paving vs concrete driveway
- Paving driveways are made from interlocking bricks or stones, which gives them a more traditional look. Because of their modular design, paving driveways are also easier to repair than concrete driveways if one of the bricks or stones becomes damaged.
- Paving driveways do require more maintenance than concrete driveways, however. They need to be sealed every few years to prevent weeds from growing between the bricks or stones, and they can be susceptible to staining from oil or other fluids.
- Concrete driveways are made from a solid slab of concrete, which gives them a more modern look. Concrete driveways are also less likely to crack than paving driveways, and they don’t require as much maintenance.
- The main drawback of concrete driveways is that they can be more expensive to install than paving driveways. They also require a longer curing time, so you’ll need to wait longer before you can use your driveway after it’s installed.
Paving vs decking
- Paving is a great option if you’re looking for a durable and low-maintenance surface. It’s also easy to clean and can withstand heavy traffic. However, paving can be quite slippery when wet and is not as comfortable to walk on as decking.
- Decking is a great choice if you’re looking for a comfortable and natural-looking surface. It’s also easy to install and can be customised to suit your needs. However, decking can be quite expensive and requires more maintenance than paving.
Is it cheaper to pave or concrete?
Paving is typically cheaper than concreting
What is cheaper block paving or slabs?
Slab paving is generally more expensive than block paving
Is tarmac cheaper than block paving
There is no simple answer to this question as it depends on several factors, such as the size and complexity of the project, the type of tarmac or block paving used, and the location of the project. However, in general, tarmac is cheaper than block paving.
How long does block paving last?
The lifespan of block paving can vary, but it is usually around 20-30 years. However, if it is properly maintained, it can last for longer.
What is the cheapest form of the driveway?
The cheapest form of driveway is a gravel driveway. Gravel driveways are typically less expensive to install than asphalt or concrete driveways, and they also require less maintenance.
What are the problems with block paving?
Several problems can occur with block paving, including weed growth, loose blocks, staining, and fading.
Does jet washing damage block paving?
It can, if not done properly.
Jet washing is a great way to clean block paving, but it’s important to use the right pressure and nozzle settings to avoid damaging the surface. If you use too much pressure or the wrong nozzle setting, you can end up removing the top layer of mortar or even cracking the blocks themselves.
Should block paving have drainage?
Block paving certainly needs effective drainage if it is to remain attractive and safe to use.
How do you stop moss from growing on block paving?
Moss thrives in shady, moist conditions, so the best way to prevent it from growing on your block paving is to keep the area well-lit and dry.
Trim any overhanging branches that cast a shadow on the paving, and clear away any debris or leaf litter that could hold moisture.
Make sure your gutters are clean and clear so they don’t provide a source of water for the moss to grow.
You can also try using a high-pressure washer to blast away any moss that’s already started to grow.