DSTV Installation Settings Guide for DStv Installation Wizard Step 4 of 5
Firstly, do you know how to run DStv installation wizard? Many subscribers of DStv Packages are curious to know about this wizard as they find themselves stuck during steps 4 and 5 when trying to run the installation wizard. Secondly, there is no need to feel bad if you give up DStv installation wizard step 4 of 5.
There are thousands of other subscribers who cannot go through the installation process by themselves. Fourthly, this guide is just for you as it tells you how to configure the wizard. However, before you learn about running the wizard, it is pertinent to know what this installation wizard is.
What is meant by DStv Installation Wizard?
Indeed, the program that helps subscribers set up the files of DStv on their TV is referred to as an installation wizard. This assistant installs the software to connect the decoder with the satellite to beam programs on the TV set right from the satellite. This wizard starts to run automatically when the decoder is installed and connected to the dish. Finally, it also runs when the decoder is reset to its default settings. If you have purchased a decoder and know how to run the installation wizard do so.
- If not save your time and spend a little bit of money by calling an expert installer to your home.
What can be done with the installation wizard?
There are many other things that you can do besides installing the software of DStv with the help of the installation wizard. You can choose the language, satellite name, type of LNB, set-up, etc., with this installation wizard.
How the installation wizard runs – DStv installation wizard step 4 of 5
There are many videos on YouTube where you can see and listen to an individual’s voice carrying out the installation process through the wizard. If you do not have the patience or the time to learn the installation process through a video, it is better to follow the step-by-step instructions given in this article to install the program on your decoder.
- First of all, press the button on your remote with DStv written on it.
- Press the right arrow to reach settings.
- After pressing the setting, choose the option of Satellite Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In Satellite Settings, select the option of Home Network.
- Now click on Launch Installation Wizard.
- Press the OK button on the remote.
- Carefully select the correct satellite according to the country you are in. For South Africa, this option is IS20.
- If your decoder is HD, press Manual Setup.
- Universal is the option you need to select for the LNB type.
- Once you have chosen the settings, click on Scan and then press OK to confirm it (you should see three blue bars on the screen. If they are not visible, it means your decoder is not getting any signal
- The wizard continues to run, and installation is completed.
It is the quickest and most efficient way of running the installation wizard. If you are stuck on DStv installation wizard step 4 of 5 read on. You will find that no such problem occurs when you follow the steps described in this article. This guide is also perfect for all those customers who do not know DStv installation settings.
Welcome to contact our accredited DStv installers to come to your home and help you with this matter.